GOLD STAR RATINGS EXPLAINED
(only member hotels are being rated)
- Ability and willingness to deal with Groups
- Not every hotel has sufficient rooms to deal with
large groups, and some hotels don't want to deal with groups.
- All hotels with gold stars love to receive
We assess - either through visits of one of our scouts, or through feedback
received by guests - the overall appearance of the hotel.
- 2. Location
- Minimal travel time to places of general
interest, restaurants and shopping malls is a plus in our rating system.
- 3. Comfort
- Comfort is King! Ratings are based on the
general quality of the stay.
- 4. Service
- Friendly and efficient check in / out,
friendly operators and easy access to other services distinguishes a good
hotel from a terrific hotel.
Did you get your monies worth?
Five stars are given to hotels that fulfill all of the criteria listed above.
Four stars are given to hotels that fulfill 4 of the five criteria listed above
Three stars are given to hotels that fulfill 3 of the five criteria listed
RED STAR RATING
- It is of utmost importance that the
facilities, the common areas as well as the rooms themselves are clean at all
times. Any hotel that does not conform to our cleanliness standards is being
notified of such complaints looses it's gold star rating and receives a red star
rating until the shortcomings have been corrected.